About the day
Are you struggling with any of the following questions?
- What does a good week at work look like?
- Who or what do you aspire to be in two, or even ten years time?
- What title is right for you?
- Would you make a good manager?
- Should you learn to code, run user research sessions or be involved in business strategy?
Designers come in all shapes and sizes. Skills that some designers absolutely love and thrive in, others get no energy from. And that’s ok – if we didn’t have a diversity of skills and interests, our work would suffer for it.
No one person can be good at everything, but it’s really hard to know who you are and what you’ll enjoy most (and therefore be the best at). This workshop aims to give you time to come up with those answers, get up close and personal, celebrate your wins and avoid the things you don’t enjoy.